- Restorative Yoga – focuses on deeply relaxing the body. Usha integrates focused breath-work and mind awareness encouraging the student to enter into a state of reflection/meditation.This class is suitable for all levels and walks of life. Saturdays, 10:30-11:45 AM.
- Ayurvedic Massage for Women – uses specific oils essences and techniques depending on the person’s body type (vata, pitta, kapha), condition, season, and climate. The natural oils which are used nourish the heart and calm the mind, giving elasticity to the muscles and ligaments and an over all feeling of wellness. By appointment.
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Counseling – are you vata, pitta or kapha? Find out what your prakruti (constitution) is, learn how to eat, work and play accordingly. Integrating Ayurveda into your daily life can bring about a greater sense of balance, harmony, self awareness, and health. By appointment.
Tuesdays! Guided Visualization Meditation with Dr. Cynthia Miller Join Dr. Cynthia Miller for a transformational process — ongoing weekly-guided visualization mediations, which will focus on a different topic each week. This simple to follow, in-depth meditation technique uses technologies based upon physics, cellular transformation, meditation practices, and meta-physics to open the way for an expanded state of consciousness. Tu 2-3 PM
Soul & Cinema. These short films are on just about every film critic’s Ten Best List. We are screening the entire Decalogue (Ten Commandments) of the late Polish director, Krzysztof Kieslowski. Screening and discussion. Hosted by LifePath co-founder Joseph Dispenza. M, 3-5 PM
- And…beauty ‘down south’ — Brazilian Butt Workout with our Pilates instructor, Lori Midrano. Tu and Th 4-5 PM.
- And a new class, Stretching for Life, Simple, easy stretches for promoting better general health — increase circulation, range-of-motion, strength, and flexibility. Led by star of Gravity Works, massage therapist and integrative bodyworker, Irma Huerta. MWF 9-10 AM. (class is limited to 6).
- Tuesday, at 4 PM, author Joseph Dispenza teaches you how to interpret your dreams.
Our new LifePath Store, La Pura Vida, is open for business and bustling with activity! Next time you’re in our neighborhood, stop by and see the treasures that Alicia Rivero has assembled for your delight: all-natural soaps, shampoos, and lotions; highest-quality supplements and other wellness items; and, of course, her famous smoothies and snacks — all created by Alicia and her staff from the freshest, most delicious natural ingredients.