- This Tuesday, Mar 29: Dr. Salvador Quiroz, Internist at Hospital de la Fe, speaks about these concerns from the standpoint of traditional Western medicine.
- Next Tuesday, Apr 5: Dr. Mike Herbert, LifePath’s Naturopatic Doctor, presents natural, holistic ways to prevent and treat common local health complaints.
- Then on Tuesday, Apr 12: Dr. Cesar Gil Hoyas, who is both a medical doctor and a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, speaks on this subject and answers your questions from his perspective.
NEW THIS WEEK
- Cofe Fiakpui is back in San Miguel! From Mar 28-31, Cofe offers his amazing total health diagnosis and healing herbs. His schedule ususally fills up as soon as his visit is announced, so make your appointment today. Cofe’s website: Proven Remedies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 154.8465.
- Starting Tuesday! Guided Visualization Meditation with Dr. Cynthia Miller
Join Dr. Cynthia Miller for a transformational process — ongoing weekly-guided visualization mediations, which will focus on a different topic each week. This simple to follow, in-depth meditation technique uses technologies based upon physics, cellular transformation, meditation practices, and meta-physics to open the way for an expanded state of consciousness. Tu 2-3 PM
Soul & Cinema. These short films are on just about every film critic’s Ten Best List. We are screening the entire Decalogue (Ten Commandments) of the late Polish director, Krzysztof Kieslowski. This week, the Third Commandment.
- And…beauty ‘south of the border’ — Brazilian Butt Workout with our Pilates instructor, Lori Midrano. Tu and Th 4-5 PM.
- And a new class, Stretching for Life, Simple, easy stretches for promoting better general health — increase circulation, range-of-motion, strength, and flexibility. Led by star of Gravity Works, massage therapist and integrative bodyworker, Irma Huerta. MWF 9-10 AM. (class is limited to 6).
- Tuesday, at 4 PM, author Joseph Dispenza teaches you how to interpret your dreams.
- Wednesday is the remarkable course on Evolutionary Astrology with Astrologer Mónica Garciadiego. A full course with Certification from the National Council on Geocosmic Research. In Spanish, with help for English-speakers from bilingual instructor.
- Thursday, writing takes center stage with Judyth Hill’s amazing classes: WildWriters of San Miguel, poetry in the morning, prose in the afternoon.
Please print this out and take it with you for your session. For an appointment, call 044.415.113.5778.
And, of course, check out the services of all our wellness practitioners.
All these, and much more! Check our class schedule for all our classes.
See you at LifePath Center,
Joseph and Beverly