Soul & Cinema
. It’s not your parents’ Ten Commandments. Starting Monday, and running for the next ten weeks, we are screening The Decalogue
(Ten Commandments) of the late Polish
director, Krzysztof Kieslowski.
Superlatives abound when describing Krzysztof Kieslowski’s masterpiece, a series of 10 one-hour dramas originally made for Polish TV between 1988 and 1989 and seen throughout the world in film festivals and cinematheque and museum programs.
Each film is a contemporary meditation on one of the Commandments. Screening and discussion. Hosted by LifePath co-founder Joseph Dispenza. M, 3-5 PM
A shaman is one who goes to the other side to bring back important information for the tribe. Modern shamans go deep into their intuitive reserves and bring healing back to an individual. For four days this week (F, S, Su, M), Cranio-Sacral Therapists and contemporary shamans Eduardo Morales
and Silvia Vega
will be here from Tepoztlan. This is a unique opportunity to experience healing on many levels. Contact Dr.Beverly Nelson
for an apointment.
- And…beauty ‘south of the border’ — Brazilian Butt Workout with our Pilates instructor, Lori Midrano. Tu and Th 4-5 PM.
- Also on Tuesday, another presentation on the new Social Media, and how you can use it to enhance your powers of communication and connection. Computer expert Shari Reynolds teaches — only for people who already have a Facebook Business Page.
- And on Tuesday, Author Helen Rivas-Rose offers another workshop on the subject of Overcoming Shyness, Tu 11 AM-1 PM.
On Tuesday evening, the new group, Seriously San Miguel
, a forum for exchanging ideas and concerns about expat living in San Miguel. Topics may include issues such as the changing character of the town, security, cost of living, traffic, information sharing, pollution, distance from family, apprehensions, medical considerations, relationships, cross-cultural matters, community involvement, general quality of life, and others. Moderated by community leader David Bossman
. Tu 6:30-8 PM.
- And a new class, Stretching for Life, Simple, easy stretches for promoting better general health — increase circulation, range-of-motion, strength, and flexibility. Led by star of Gravity Works, massage therapist and integrative bodyworker, Irma Huerta. MWF 9-10 AM. (class is limited to 6).
Also on Tuesdays, at 4 PM, author Joseph Dispenza teaches you how to interpret your dreams.
- Wednesday is the remarkable course on Evolutionary Astrology with Astrologer Mónica Garciadiego. A full course with Certification from the National Council on Geocosmic Research. In Spanish, with help for English-speakers from bilingual instructor.
- Thursday, writing takes center stage with Judyth Hill’s amazing classes: WildWriters of San Miguel, poetry in the morning, prose in the afternoon.
On Friday, Ravi Nathwani
explores The Law of Karma
: Rebirth and Reincarnation. Join author Ravi for this popular class (come early!). F 1:30-3 PM.
SPECIAL COUPON OFFER!
From now until the end of March, take $20 US OFF a complete computerized health assessment from Dr. Mike Herbert, using the advanced technology of the Asyra System — the only one in Mexico. Read here for more information.
Regular $90 US / $70 with this coupon.
Please print this out and take it with you for your session. For an appointment, call 044.415.113.5778.
Don’t forget our excellent Yoga classes with Anabel Cardenas Dugal (Mon, Thurs, Fri), Pilates classes with Lori Midrano and Tai Chi with Cati Demme (Mon, Thurs, Sat).
And, of course, check out the services of all our wellness practitioners.
All these, and much more! Check our class schedule for all our classes.
See you at LifePath Center,
Joseph and Beverly