- Monday: Learn about Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy from an expert. Mary Lussier demonstrates this unique healing modality. 2-3:30 PM. Drop-ins welcome.
- NEW, starting Tuesday: beauty ‘south of the border’ — Brazilian Butt Workout with our Pilates instructor, Lori Midrano. Tu and Th 4-5 PM.
- On Tuesday and Thursday, more presentations on the new Social Media, and how you can use it to enhance your powers of communication and connection. Computer expert Shari Reynolds teaches the hour-long workshops: this week and next, T and Th, 11 AM-12 Noon.
- Also on Tuesday Author Helen Rivas-Rose offers the first of two workshops on the subject of Overcoming Shyness, Tu 11 AM-1 PM.
- And a new class, Stretching for Life, Simple, easy stretches for promoting better general health — increase circulation, range-of-motion, strength, and flexibility. Led by star of Gravity Works, massage therapist and integrative bodyworker, Irma Huerta. MWF 9-10 AM. (class is limited to 6).
On Tuesday, 1:30-3:30 PM, Ravi Nathwani explores Poetry of the Spirit and Consciousness — spiritual poetry of the past 1000 years. Join author Ravi for this popular class (come early!). Ravi returns on Friday for his class on The Law of Karma: Rebirth and Reincarnation, F 1:30-3 PM.
Also on Tuesdays, at 4 PM, author Joseph Dispenza teaches you how to interpret your dreams.
- Wednesday is the remarkable course on Evolutionary Astrology with Astrologer Mónica Garciadiego. A full course with Certification from the National Council on Geocosmic Research. In Spanish, with help for English-speakers from bilingual instructor.
- Thursday, writing takes center stage with Judyth Hill’s amazing classes: WildWriters of San Miguel, poetry in the morning, prose in the afternoon.
And, of course, check out the services of all our wellness practitioners.
All these, and much more! Check our class schedule for all our classes.
See you at LifePath Center,
Joseph and Beverly