A Note From Dr. Beverly Nelson, Director
2013 has been a year full of blessings for me, and of course for LifePath Center too. Here are some of the things I’m grateful for; through them, I will focus my gratitude on Thanksgiving Day.
- My family. What would I do without their love and constant support? I thank the universe for them, every single day.
- My Mexican family. I have the most wonderful staff, who are always there for me. Without their hard work and extremely conscious efforts, neither I nor LifePath Center would be the same. How can I ever thank them enough? A special shout-out goes to Bere, our Director of Administration. I couldn’t even begin to describe all that she does for me and for LifePath. She’s the best!
- Sophie. She is the most loving, faithful companion and has been with me through a lot of rollercoaster rides! I love her so much. (She’s posing with me on the photo, here on the left).
- LifePath Center’s new home!!!!!! Of course, if you have been keeping up with us, you know all about it. Finding the right place was such a long journey, not devoid of all kinds of surprises. When we finally found our new and beautiful location, I had to keep pinching myself. I couldn’t believe such a perfect place existed for LifePath Center! It fills me with joy and gratitude every time I walk through the door, and every time one of you tells me that they love it.
- Our wonderful team of practitioners. LifePath Center has built a reputation of professionalism, passion for healing and high standards – this is all because of our fantastic practitioners. I so appreciate what they do, and who they are, every single day.
- I am grateful for the dreams that have turned into plans, and the plans that have become realities. The power of visualization keeps blowing my mind!
- Last, but definitely not least: I’m so grateful to be living in this beautiful city of San Miguel de Allende, among friends like YOU!
Have you got your own gratitude list? I would love to know what things are in it! firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Remember to like our Facebook page!